Type of Job
About the job
Secondment Program: GC/LC-MS Analysis for Beauty Care Applications
Work Scope & Responsibilities:
· Leverage existing GC-MS and LC-MS tools and develop capabilities as needed for holistic understanding of interactions between ingredients in formulations
· Partner with multifunctional team in designing experiments for technology screening, MOA elucidation, and validating/building computational methods.
· The focus will be developing foundational understanding (molecular -to- macrolevel) of material interactions in formulations (complex systems)
Qualifications & Requirements for Secondment:
· Postdoc who has served at least two years in A*STAR, NUS, NTU.
· Ph.D. in Chemistry (Organic/Physical/ Analytical), Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Environmental Engg
· The applicant should have a background in separation sciences (GC-MS, LC-MS)
· Knowledge of Modeling and Data Analytics tools (Python, C++, Matlab etc.) are desirable.
· Excellent communication and analytical skills are required. Ability to work independently and in an interdisciplinary collaborative environment is expected
For any further questions, please contact:
Dr Vivian Poon (Email: email@example.com)
Procter & Gamble Singapore Innovation Center